Friday, January 21, 2011

What's up home slice?

If you are avoiding carbs, (Shannon, I'm talking to you) stop reading now!

day 8

I love pizza. I love bread. I love marinara.

But I want to marry garlic knots.

I would let Ben be a polygamist if his other wife was garlic knots.

There is a pizza joint in Austin called Home Slice. They have the best garlic knots I have ever tasted in my life. I want to swim in a pool of their marinara while using a garlic knot as a flotation device.

I decided that I would pay them homage by using a picture of their neon for my day 8 photo. I took it this evening after I had safely secured my garlic knots. Yes, it is a queen with pigtails and a mustache. I don't know what it means.

I just know they have garlic knots.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go seduce my husband so I can talk him into giving me his last garlic knot.



2 comments:

  1. Too funny...but yum...sounds so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you get the last garlic knot? These sound lovely and I would consume great amounts of them if I were there. In fact, when I com to visit (not sure when that will be, but it'll happen) we will visit this place...maybe every day. Carbs are yummy and my personal demon.

    ReplyDelete