Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Light

day 13

Sam and I woke up to fog this morning. Luckily, because of my 365 project I had my camera handy. I ran out onto our porch in my PJ's and got this photo. It lasted for an entire 5 minutes and then it was gone.

I asked Ben if his drive to work this morning had been foggy. He said, "No, why would it be?"

Apparently we just had a freak patch of fog at our house.

Ben came up with the title for me. I thought it was silly and then I realized that I have seen the light concerning this project. So cheesy, I know. BUT if I wasn't actively taking pictures and I didn't have my camera prepped this morning I would have never got this shot.

It just goes to show that you never know when photo opportunities are going to present themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! You should print that one. It would make a stunning canvas.

    ReplyDelete