Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two

Instead of one good photo I'm giving you one crappy photo and one okay photo.

Sam and I had a play date with Nicole, Zaylee and Jack today in Sandy & Tony (aka San Antonio) Imagine my displeasure when we pulled up to see this sign and I didn't have my camera with me. So you're getting a camera phone shot from inside Nicole's car. You will be happy to know that Zaylee did in fact have the pancakes. They looked pretty good. If they tasted anything like my enchiladas then I would say that Apelito's (sp?) can definitely claim to be the "Mexican House of Pancakes".

day 14 (part 1)

In other news, it is Sammy Thursday.

When we got home tonight, Ben had to go to Pack Meeting. After working out (yea me!) I came into the office to upload the pancake photo. Suddenly I see a blur of white flying across my living room. My son had dispensed of his pants and diaper. Wearing only a T-shirt I found him toilet papering my living room.

You would think I would get a photo but my house is a mess and I'm adamantly opposed to posting naked pictures of my kid. So I took this photo after the mess was cleaned up and he had pants.

I think it says "C'mon Mom. Not a big deal. Wait until you see what I do when I'm 13."
day 14 - part 2

2 comments: