Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The important stuff

To add some variety to these posts I have decided to just let Tracey talk about the baby stuff while I attempt (often unsuccessfully) to be funny. Anyway, every time that we have been to a Disney park there is one ride that seems to be just a little better than the others leading to us going on it over and over. In Disney World I think it was either Everest or the Rockin' Rollercoaster. This time it was definitely Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. First of all I would like to say I was completely cheated by this ride. I must explain that the ride has a scoreboard on it and it only goes up to 999,999. I reached this score with plenty of time left and thought I had mastered the game and sat back to relax. As you can see below the scoring keeps going and I could have crushed all others. I still was able to get 5th for the day but it is not good enough! I will ask you to ignore Tracey's shameful score but she did have a bad gun.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures keep asking me for some code word... what is the dang code word!!!!?

    ReplyDelete