Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Baby Appointment

We had our first appointment today and it went great. Dr. Yamashiro did and ultrasound and we were able to see the baby and the heartbeat. Everything is where it is supposed to be. The baby measured at 8 weeks 5 days which is EXACTLY how far along I am. The heartbeat to 180 and according to Internet rumors, this means the baby is a girl. However, Ben says he only shoots boys so if it's a girl than the baby isn't his. My dad says that means we are having a girl for sure. I even survived having my blood taken, the guy got my vein in one shot. (This NEVER happens.) The doctor also said that I shouldn't get any sicker which is awesome because I haven't been that sick, just a couple of bad days and queasy through the day. Yea baby! Maybe now I can calm down for a few days . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! That is SO exciting! I can't believe you got to have an ultrasound already! I always only got to have one ultrasound my whole pregnancy! I'm so excited for you and so glad that you haven't been too sick. I hope all goes well. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete