Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scarred for life

Tracey and I are just finishing out our trip here at Disneyland with out good friends Sam and Anya, and on this final day Sam's parents were able to come with the two boys (Noah and Isaac) for a day of fun in the warm California su... I mean cool California, please lets hope it does not rain. Well, today I watched Sam and Anya complete the age old ritual: scarring their children for life by dragging them on "scary" rides like Pirates of the Caribbean. The picture below is Sam holding Noah while waiting in line. I think from Noah's expression, Sam holding him may also be to keep him from running away.

They were able to get the boys in the boat with minimal effort. I think going on the storyland boats earlier may have helped. After we get going Noah asks if this is s ride with a waterfall and I am pretty sure Sam did what every dad does and lied. We were doing fine up until the point where we saw the picture below and the first drop off

I think there was some screaming and that was just from Tracey. We finished the ride without further complications and I think if you ask Noah now, it was all his idea and he had to drag his parents on the ride.

1 comment:

  1. Pirates is a necessary evil for all children... you'll see....

    ReplyDelete