Friday, January 18, 2008

Too far...

I am the first to admit that Tracey and I are ridiculous with our obsession with all things Disney. We have been to the Disney parks so much that I pretty much have the parks layouts memorized which is borderline obsessive. Anyway, we are headed to Disneyland next week. Apparently this is the ideal time to go since attendance is at a low so the lines should be pretty short. As a testimonial to my obsessiveness, I went online trying to find out how long the line will be for the Finding Nemo submarines and I came across the most insane web site. There is a program called RideMax where you can enter in the rides you want to go on and it will tell the order and when to go on the rides. The crazy thing is it is not free so there are people out there who are paying like $25 for this thing. To make matters worse I am thinking if it might be worth it... hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Not worth it.... don't worry, with how many times we are going I don't think hitting all your favorites will be a problem.

    ReplyDelete