Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 124 - Surprise

For Mother's Day, Ben bought me a Bluetooth speaker for my car.  I love it. I love that I can answer the phone without ever touching my phone. I've had a Bluetooth ear piece for awhile but this is so much more convenient because I don't have to fumble for my ear piece while driving.  It also has an FM transmitter that lets me hear the call through my car speakers and it plays music that I have on my phone.  So great.

Today, Sam and I took a little jaunt down to San Antonio to see my aunt and pick up some stuff from the Distribution Center (Church bookstore) for Young Women.  We decided to try out the new music feature on the drive home.  Imagine my excitement when I heard this:

Day 124

I love that my husband puts random music on my iTunes and these little gems pop up.  You may be impressed to find out that Ben knows ALL of the words to this song.  He's a catch people.

In celebration of this fact, I'm going to add a little video for you.  This is one of the few times you will hear music on our blog so enjoy it. 




1 comment: