Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 116 - Choo choo

We are train CRAZY at our house right now.  Sam constantly wants to play in his room with his trains.  Unfortunately, he has decided someone has to be in there with him at all times.  Today I needed to catch up on some emails so that meant that I was sitting on the floor working on my laptop while Sam played.  

Ben got the honor of train time tonight.  The best part is that Sam decreed that Ben also needed to sit on a train.  

day 116

Such a good sport.

And yes, Sam is still sleeping in a crib.  He hasn't successfully climbed out since Ben put it on the bottom setting.  I'm keeping him in there as long as I possibly can.

2 comments:

  1. Keep him in the crib until it just doesn't work for you anymore. I wish we were able to keep out little man in a crib longer. By the way, Ben really is such a good sport. Lucky little dude to have a daddy willing to do his part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I have a picture and video of Kate making both Ryan and I do the same. Oh, the joys of parenthood.

    ReplyDelete