Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 120 - Thanks Grandpa

I worked in the Target toy department for years and saw the worn down parents who were slaves to Thomas the Tank Engine.  I vowed that I would never put myself in that position.  Despite the fact that I have been standing my ground and digging in my heels, Thomas the Tank Engine has invaded our home.

I blame my parents. 
Mostly my dad.  
My dad who works for the railroad.  My dad who started the train obsession for Sam.  My dad who every time we talk about trains, asks if Sam watches Thomas. My dad, who in cahoots with my mom, bought Sam his first two Thomas trains for Christmas.  

Yeah, guess which trains Sam likes the most.  

IMG_9354-copy-2


The generic Imaginarium trains just aren't quite good enough now.  We need FACES on our trains.  

Guess what Paul and LeAnn, from now on when we are at the store with you, we are going down the Thomas aisle. You are going to be the one's forkin' out $10-$15 for a little train.

IMG_9366

In 5 weeks the two of you have a date with Sam and Toys R Us.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha... you made me laugh so hard! I'm sure your parents will be glad to go on a date with Sam and spoil him as usually! haha

    ReplyDelete