Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It was just a matter of time


Yesterday morning as I was driving to work, the radio program I listen to every morning mentioned that there is a new restaurant opening in Provo/Orem. Normally, a single restaurant opening is not big enough to be mentioned on the radio but this one is so unique that I am amazed I have not heard of it before. The restaurant is called Max and Cheese: A Kids Cafe. I must warn you that if you try to look at their web site that they have a white background and white text so if you would like to read something you have to highlight it and then you can see everything.

So what makes this restaurant so different. As you can read in this Deseret News article, this place thrives on giving kids exactly what they want and give adults a huge nostalgia factor. They specialize in all of the kids basics such as mac and cheese, hot dogs cut to look like an octopus, and pb&j sandwiches. Knowing how people are in Utah county, I think this will be a hit with more than kids.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very interesting. We might just have to go check it out the next time we are up there.

    ReplyDelete