Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ben and Bracey Communicate

My husband is truly amazing. 
 
He is able to communicate with our unborn child . . . so he claims.  It usually occurs when he wants to convince me to do something.  He taps on my stomach using "Bracey code"  and the Bracey "kicks" and gives him an answer.  This event is usually followed by the phrase, "But Bracey wants you to!"  When I point out that I can't feel the baby kicking he usually replies with something along the lines of "It's not my fault it doesn't want to talk to you."  And when I tell him to knock off the tapping I get the "victim face" and he says, "Why won't you let me talk to our child?!"  Very infuriating and probably not the safest route for a man with a pregnant wife.  After all, he won't even buy me a Crème Brule torch because he's afraid that one night I'll get mad and try to set him on fire while he is asleep.  I can't possibly think of anything he might do to make me mad. Now that I think about it, I think that this game may be banned in the very near future. 
 
NOTE: I will now be hearing about how I made disparaging comments about him on our blog.  (Victim Face)
I love you Ben!

1 comment:

  1. That is just funny. It is good that he is so involved. Even if he is already using your unborn child to control you. haha You are going to have quite the time with him and little ones running around. ;)

    ReplyDelete