Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 181 - Shirt Makin'

Just in case you were worried that I haven't had enough projects lately (HAHAHAHA!)  I picked up a Yudu screen printing machine at Micheal's this week.  It was on SUPER sale.  

I love it. 

I love it so much that I helped my sweet friend make t-shirts for Girls Camp today.  All day long.  
We may or may not have taken a break to eat delicious tortas and tres leches for lunch.  

I love Minda. 


I also love my other friend Jane who volunteered to sew the stars on so the girls wouldn't be victims of my inferior sewing abilities.  


I also love the girls so they are all getting these cutie shirts that go along with our Dr. Seuss theme this year. 
Minda's daughter was singing, "Don't be a Sneetch, just be a star." to Lady Gaga all afternoon. 


I don't love having songs stuck in my head.

Day 181

0 comments:

Post a Comment