Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 192 - Sista's Shaved Ice

Day 192

Apparently talking about shaved ice is going to become a regular thing around here.  Tonight we went to Sista's Shaved ice.  Again, delicious.  Not only is it delicious, it is also the most beautiful shaved ice I've ever seen.  Ben practically ran it over to me so I could take a photo before it started to melt.  The consistency isn't quite as smooth as the place we went the other night (GBJB's Shaved Ice) but I preferred the cherry/coconut I had tonight over the tropical punch I had the other night.  Sista's also uses condensed milk as their "cream" and poured it liberally throughout the shaved ice.  Both places were about the same price so we which one we visit will be determined by where we are when the hankering strikes.  

As you can see, Sam is super stoked about this quest for shaved ice.  He would rather have "nuggets and fries".

IMG_5918


0 comments:

Post a Comment