Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 185 - Mail

Sam LOVES "Mail Time" on Blue's Clues.  He's sings the song and yells when Steve yells.  Mail Time at the Hanson's was particularly great today.  

I got a cute "Thank You" note from one of my young women that I accompanied on the piano for Father's Day.  

I got a card from a friend that I did photos for.  The only thing the card said was, "Love you long time."  She's a true friend.  

My phone came with the FedEx guy.  This made my day since I haven't had a phone since Friday.  If you know me at all, you know that this is a major problem.  

Finally, Sam got this cute t-shirt from my parents.  It's from Cracker Barrel.  My parents have a cute little habit of picking up stuff for the grandkids while they are there.  Love them.  

Here's a pic of the shirt, taken with the new phone that features a two way camera.  This is perfect since Sam always wants to look through the phone at the subject of the photograph.  Even when the subject is supposed to be Sam.

Day 185

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IS a good mail day! I don't think I've ever gotten that many fun things in one day :)

    ReplyDelete