Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 179 - Kaaaa-iinnn (Korynn)

Sam loves kids.  He especially loves older kids.  Like teenagers.  Like our buddy Korynn.  She's one of our favorite babysitters.  Sam calls her Kaaaa-innn.  Two distinct syllables.  When we picked her up today he wanted to hold HER hand when we walked in.  Not mom's.  She helped me out while I was processing photo shoots.  At one point I looked out into the living room and my child gave me the biggest cheeser.  I'm pretty sure it said, "MOM! This girl is AWESOME!"  He cried for 10 minutes when she left.  If someone helped you build a Lego tower like this, you would cry when they left too.

day-180-web

 I'm so lucky to work with the Young Women at our church and have access to such great girls. I'm already dreading back to school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment