Monday, July 14, 2008

Nobody warned me . . .

Nobody warned me beforehand that Hansons have huge babies!!! We had an appointment today and he is measuring 37 weeks. If you look to the left on the baby counter you will see that I'm not quite 33 weeks yet. He's HUGE!!! I gained 4 lbs in one week, I have seriously sprouted. So far we've been having ultrasounds because they have worried that he will be too small. Now I have another on Friday because they are worried he's too BIG!!! Blood pressure was great but Dr. Y said I needed to go in this week and get checked and then we'll have another appointment with him on Tuesday. Goodness.

I blame Ben, before the doctor came in he said, "Wouldn't it be awesome if he decided we were a month off and he decided to induce you today?" I don't think I'm quite ready for that kind of awesomeness. I don't even have any bottles yet!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck girl!! I can't believe you are measuring 4 weeks bigger. You better hope you don't go the whole 40 weeks or you are going to be popping out a 12 pounder! j/k. I'm sure it will all level out and he will be just right! Keep us updated! Sorry we can't make it for the shower....we are making Nicole do our shopping and bring our presents!
    Love ya! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official, I'm screwed, Karen had an 8 pounder, and your kid is huge! My kids are going to be huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really HILARIOUS... for Sam and I... but not really for you and Ben...especially you.

    ReplyDelete