Friday, July 4, 2008

My husband is the best!!!


So as part of my reward for the upcoming birthing of his first son I got a present. . . the Canon Rebel DSLR camera! We have a Canon Powershot which takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. However, this camera takes AMAZING pictures. The camera has more settings than I can possibly every figure out. Part of the reason we bought it was because I felt like we needed to have a really good camera to document Sammy's childhood. It has a super awesome continuous shot function which I have already found comes in really handy for taking pictures of the kids. Here is a picture of all 15 Hanson grandkids. Despite the attempts of my mother-in-law to get the 2 new babies in the picture, Margaret and I declined having our bumps in the picture. We have the Hanson family reunion this week so I'm sure we will be posting lots of fabulous pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment