Monday, July 21, 2008

The 2008 Ben Hanson Invitational

This awesome event actually happened a week and a half ago but with all the fun to be had with endless doctors appointments, I am just now getting around to posting about it. This was one of the many activities in the Hanson Family reunion. This time it was held at the beautiful BYU bowling lanes which was nice since it allowed everyone to be able to talk without the music blaring and it being super dark. As I typed that, I think I aged like 30 years. Next I will be doing posts about annoying whippersnappers. Oh wait I already do that.

This year we had the whole crew here so that meant many more munchkins trying not to get their fingers smashed. Here are some awesome pictures of the event:

Here is Sterling after, I am just guessing here, a bad roll













Tracey loves this picture. Miriam found the hand dryer and proceeded to do her best Marilyn Monroe impression

















Isaac definitely had the most unique style of bowling where he would get about a 30 foot running start to push his ball down the roller













Again I can only guess Eli's roll did not go as planned


















And the winner of the 2008 Ben Hanson Bowling Invitational is..... (drumroll) Nathan. Here is his pose for the trophy

0 comments:

Post a Comment