Friday, July 4, 2008

Hanson Family Reunion

Today was the first day of the Hanson Family Reunion. We had a fun BBQ at Great's (Grandma Hanson) house. Not only was there food, there was a water rocket so all of the kids got soaked. It was great having the entire family together. The family breaks out in the following way:

1 Grandma
2 Parents
6 Kids
6 Spouses
15 Grandkids
2 Grandkids in transit

As you can see, there are plenty of us for a good time. The week will include Seven Peaks, the Heber Creeper, Alpine slides, Zoo, Lagoon, Bowling, Baby Shower, extended Hanson Family Reunion and Mom and Dad's Homecoming. Oh goodness!!! Here are some fun pictures of the kick-off. I have also added a link slideshow to the left.

Isaac
Miriam
(Have I mentioned how much I love this camera?)

1 comment:

  1. BTW- you are so funny when it comes to "pregnancy things." That is the only way to describe it- you have found more myths, do's and don'ts, controversial topics, for pregnancy than I have ever researched for any topic in my entire life!!! You make me crack up! and imagining the expression on Ben's face is equally as priceless :) I read your blog for up to the minute pregnancy info- is it okay that I ate a hot dog on the fourth of July? :)

    ReplyDelete