Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 243 - Goodbye feet

In case you haven't noticed, I've really been slacking on the posting.  I have a good reason though. 

It seems that I have misplaced my brain.  

And my balance.  

Not to mention my appetite.  
Wait, that's not true.  I still have my appetite.  
I've just lost the ability to keep the food I eat in my stomach. 

I have also lost my ability to stay awake all day long without taking a nap.
And the ability to stay awake past 10 pm.  This causes some blogging issues.  

Finally, in the last few days I seem to have misplaced my feet. 

While I'm not counting on it, I'm hoping to find all of the above around the end of March. 
Maybe if I'm lucky, the little culprit pushing out my abdomen will also make an appearance around the same time.  


Day 243

1 comment: