Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 227 - School

Now that Sam is three, he is old enough to be evaluated for the speech program through the school district.  Yesterday was his first day of school.  He will go for 4 hours each morning all week.  
He loves it.  
I'm lonely.

day 227

I took his picture to document this momentous occasion.  Of course he wouldn't look at me.  Stinker.

He loves to wear his backpack and take his lunchbox.  They have breakfast every morning in the cafeteria.  Too bad he won't eat his food until I come to pick him up.  He immediately asks for his lunch box so he can have a snack.

We have a our first meeting next week to start to determine what program he will be in.  I'm really hoping he gets to stay in this class because we LOVE Ms. Laura.

0 comments:

Post a Comment