Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 208 - 'putah

day 208

Sam is in love with the computer.  When Ben is home, that is all he wants to do.  They especially love a preschool program called ABC Mouse.  My sister bought a membership and graciously allowed Sam to have one of the slots.  He loves playing it and I feel good about it because he is learning something.  Ben plays with him because Sam isn't very interested in using the mouse.  The funny part is Ben (and Karen) both know which games give you the most tickets.  Of course Ben tries to help Sam rack up tons of tickets so they can buy stuff.  One day he logged in and Sam's avatar was dressed in a lizard suit.  After questioning me, we concluded that my niece Kate must have been spending Sam's tickets for him.  When I talked to Karen she verified that Kate had indeed gone shopping for Sam.  Such a good cousin.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment