Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 153 - Right now . . .

There's a photography blog that I love and her challenge of the day was to photograph whatever was going on when you read it.  For me that was tonight when I was putting off my photo of the day.  How fortuitous.  

Anyway, here is a slice of my desk RIGHT NOW.   This might be boring so don't feel obligated to continue reading. 

Day 153

A homemade vanilla milkshake.  The current late night obsession at our house.  
A piece of cloth waiting to be made into cloth-covered buttons for some crafty purpose.  Maybe a ring?  Necklace?  Earrings?  We'll see.  
My cloth scissors that aren't allowed to cut anything but fabric.
The Father's Day gifts that we are doing for the dad's at church on Sunday. More on that later.
Packing tape.  Used to tape the above mentioned Father's Day gifts
My keyboard with spray adhesive goop below the "Alt" and Ctrl" keys on the left side.  Spray adhesive is great but your probably shouldn't use it around your computer.  
My computer screen with Photoshop open.  Surprise, surprise.  
Finally, a layer of dust on the base of my monitor.  Again, not a surprise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment