Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 139 - Adoration

Words cannot express how much I adore this little face.  I am so lucky to be his mom.  

day 139

Sam loves the pool.  We missed out on swimming with our friends earlier today. We went and got a haircut and mom left her wallet at home.  That was fun. Anyway, I felt like I owed him a swim tonight.  He was thrilled to get to have Dad  along.  When he discovered he could play catch in the pool he was even more thrilled.  

As you can see by his little face, Sam adores Ben.  Cutest buddies ever.  Ben said that Sam said that Ben is Sam's best friend.  But Sam isn't Ben's best friend.  That's because Tracey (me) is Ben's best friend.  At least according to Tracey.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, last night while Ben was putting Sam to bed, Sam tried to drag Doggy's bed (cardboard box bed) into his room so he could sleep in it.  
Yup, he tried again tonight. I think it might be time for a real bed instead of a crib.

0 comments:

Post a Comment