Friday, November 20, 2009

Done and done!

Just in case you aren't on Facebook.

Ben had his defense for his PhD today . . . and passed!  His degree is in Chemical Engineering.  He will officially walk in the spring but as far as his board (and boss) are concerned. he is now Dr. Hanson!

This is a huge accomplishment and I couldn't be more proud.  All of his parent's sons are officially doctors of some sort.

The only problem is now when I argue with his about some ailment he will say, "Tracey, which one of us is a doctor?  Hmmm?"

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to argue with a doctor! I'm married to a doctor's son and somehow he thinks that qualifies him as an expert too. I can only imagine how it will be for you. Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ben! I can only imagine how hard you worked for this.
    Does this mean you make the big bucks now?!

    ReplyDelete