Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confession

I love fish and chips.  I constantly crave them and I will eat them from just about anywhere. Seriously. It's so weird.  In my travels, I have a couple of places that I've found that I particularly like.  They are by no means authentic.

1.  Ruth's Diner
2.  Cheesecake Factory
3. JCW's in Lehi

And finally . . . my very favorite.  (Brace yourself)

4.  Arctic Circle.

I'm not kidding. I love them.  I stop and get halibut from AC every Wednesday on my way home from work.  It's one of the highlights of my week. (I need to get out more) Granted, I have to blot excess oil from them with a napkin and they are the temperature of molten lava, but they are DELICIOUS!!!

The other good thing about Arctic Circle (besides Cherry Rickey's, Corn dogs and Cheese-in-a-breadstick . . . I have issues), they list Weight Watcher Points on their website.  Any restaurant that figures out the points for you and puts them on the internet deserves my weekly business.

Side note for Ben and Grandma Barlow. - They do serve their halibut with lemon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment