Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cards, Photos and Such

Alright peeps, it is time to get down to business.  Yes, I'm talking business on the family blog.  Annoying isn't it?

Some of you have expressed interest in cards and/or family photos for Christmas.  The schedule is filling up rapidly and there is a lots of travel in my immediate future.  Here is a list of where I will be shooting/visiting over the next couple of weeks.  If you live in one of these places and want a session, let me know!

December 5th - St. George.  (Yea wedding!!!)
December 12th & 13th - Las Vegas
December 19th - Utah County
December 31st to January 3rd - Denver  (Yea wedding again!!!)

Now . . onto cards.  I haven't done many templates this year since I have been so busy with custom orders. Basically, if there is a style or design you like let me know and we will work something up.  There are a couple on my Etsy shop. (Look to the right)  I'm trying not to list the ones that other clients have ordered just because I think it should be their special card for one year.  This kind of stinks because they are of course the cutest!

There is still time to order. (New Years Cards are all the rage this year) The design is $10. This will get you a digital file. You can either print them yourself or I can have them printed for you.  Print pricing is listed on my website under Custom Cards.

Alright, I'll stop now.  Email me if you have any questions!  samstowndesigns@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You wanna take pics of Isaac for his 4 year old birthday when you are here in 2 weeks? That would be fabulous... maybe we can scope out some sights on SaturDAY.

    ReplyDelete