Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pregnant Fun and Food

Tonight was the night that Ben realized that the pregnancy was in full swing. One sign may be that I watched the video in Ben's previous post and almost started crying because I love it so much. I think that the realization really started when I began pouting because the thing that I wanted more than anything in the world was a Weinerschnitzel Chili Cheese Dog. But alas, apparently pregnant women can't have hot dogs and Ben valiantly protected our unborn child from it's crazy mother. In honor of crazy pregnancy food needs I will provide you with various Hanson favorite food lists. Due to the overwhelming categories of food we will divide them up for reading ease.

Pregnant Most Craved Foods.
  1. Cafe Rio (This was the first two months. I ate too much though and now I don't want it)
  2. Cheese Enchiladas along side chips and salsa with a side of beans and rice. Heaven. Ben is starting to question the baby's ethnicity
  3. Grilled Cheese
  4. Soup- Tomato and Clam Chowder
  5. Stupid hot dogs that I can't eat

Favorite Hanson Fast-Food- order differnet according to Ben or Tracey

  1. In n Out- there is some debate as to where this would fall on the list if there were locations in Utah
  2. Wendy's
  3. Carl's Junior

Best sandwiches

  1. Jimmy Johns
  2. Gandolfos
  3. The Philadelphian - only the greatest hole in the wall in the entire world

Greatest Saturday Morning Breakfasts

  1. McDonalds -this one is so Ben
  2. Einstein Bagels- Tracey's current morning love
  3. Ruth's Diner- if you haven't eaten here, come visit and we'll take you. Yum-EEEE

4 comments:

  1. Pregnant or not I have to say The Philadelphian is just super good!!
    David & Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to Ruth's Diner, guess I'm going to have to come visit! Also guess what they are building just down the street from me....yep you guessed it In-and-Out Burger!! Ryan is SO excited too. He always ate there in California and LOVED it!! I've only eaten at one once and that was when we were in San Diego a couple of years ago!
    I didn't know pregnant women can't eat hot dogs. I guess it's good I'm not much of a hot dog lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute.... no hot dogs?
    Oops....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    It is a very nice and great post and I like it.

    ReplyDelete