Monday, December 31, 2007

For the ladies...

Now I know the title of the post may mislead the zero readers we have, but this post is not a collection of photos of hunks from the 70's and 80's. If you do want that you will be happy to know there is actually a book I saw at Barnes and Nobel that is exactly that.

Anyway, in all of my internet perusing there is really only one writer that I read every single thing they write and that it The Sports Guy on espn.com. Every Friday he makes his picks for the NFL season and then as a test case lets his wife do the picks. Well it turns out that she killed him this year so he let her write the entire article this week. While reading it I realized that her thoughts regarding her husband probably mimic those of Tracey as evidenced by her Zelda post (Anya, you may also feel the same way). For this reason I would highly recommend it. click here

Ok so for those who actually read this despite the disappointment , here is one picture

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Tom Selleck....hmmm.... I just love him... and because I love him.... I love Las Vegas.
    Have you started a disney countdown yet?

    ReplyDelete