Sunday, April 22, 2012

Days 87 - 93 (The week we tried to establish a routine)




As I may have mentioned, I had ZERO swelling my entire pregnancy.  On day 87 this all changed.  Here is the gratuitous photo I sent to my favorite hairdresser in Utah.  Parker and I are tight like that. 


Day 88 - My mom bought us this cute little outfit.  My sister called to tell me she bought my niece the same one.  Grandma must like cupcakes.





Day 89 - Grandma also bought Sam some Angry Birds fruit gummies. He didn't eat them.  He played with them.  Two weeks later and he might STILL be playing with them.  Gross.



Day 90 - Obviously we eat way too much Old McDonald's (Sam's name for McDonalds) as both of my children and my husband all think they are Green Lanterns.

Day 91 - One of my very favorite things about Dannelly is that she likes to hold hands.  My least favorite thing is that once she gets comfortable you DO NOT want to move.  She gets super sassy about it.

Day 92 - You know how sometimes they show statues or buildings next to elephants to show size.  This photo is to show you the size of her face compared to a newborn binky.


Day 93 - Remember all of those ultrasound with her hands up by her face?  Some things never change.

1 comment: