Thursday, April 19, 2012

Days 81 - 86 (aka the week we went from 3 to 4)

I've decided that rather than posting 3.5 weeks worth of daily posts, you are getting them by week.  Also, if you are friends with me on Instagram or Facebook you've probably seen all of these.  But hey, it's my blog.  I get to do what I want.  


 Day 81 - Our first night together.  All I know is we were both exhausted and I woke up holding a sweet sleeping baby.  Not sure the nurses loved that but look at this little face.


Day 82- Ben would come chill with me in the hospital after work.  Not only did he bring me a Potbelly sandwhich, he also "brought a sixer to get the party started."  Love this man.


Day 83 - In an exciting turn of events, my doctor let us come home one day early!  Hooray!  Little Miss actually had pants to go home in as well but we couldn't put them on until after they took off her in-house arrest ankle monitor  hug tag.

Day 84 - No photo that day as I spent the entire day dealing with hormones, an aching back, a crazy son and brand new baby.  Imagine how much worse this would have been had my lovely in-laws not been here assisting.


Day 84 - First doctor's appointment and outing.  Ben's parents went home, mine arrived.  Dannelly succumbed to a milk coma.


Day 85 - At the Apple store with Grandma and Grandpa.  Grandma got a new iPhone.  Sam played on the "bumputer."  Mom loved how his hair poked out of his little hat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment