Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 114 Apology - Crack Cookies

Day 114 comes with a couple of apologies.  First of all, I didn't take a photo.  So to apologize I'm going to give you a recipe for some cookies.


Second, I'm apologizing for giving you this recipe.  I'm pretty sure there is some crack hidden somewhere in these cookies because Ben and I are both addicted.  We are going to have to go to cookie rehab.  Someone please send me photos of my darling children while we are there.  




Crack Cookies (aka PB Cornflake no-bake goodness)

1 cup sugar
1 cup caro syrup
1 18oz jar of creamy peanut butter
6 cups of cornflakes
Some chocolate chips or M&M's (Ben's suggestion)

Directions:
(So easy, I'm fairly certain Sam could make them)

1.  Over medium-high heat, bring sugar and caro syrup to a full boil.
2.  Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until melted.
3.  Pour over cornflakes.  Stir until fully coated.
4.  If you are using M&M's stir them in now.  As much as you want.  Guess on the measurement.
5.  Drop by tablespoon (or more) onto waxed paper.
6.  Let set.
7.  Devour.

You can either drizzle them with melted chocolate chips or dip the tops once the set up.  No matter what you do, they're going to be killer.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat 5 cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment