Saturday, October 8, 2011

And We're Back!


We are back from hiatus.  The last two weeks have been filled to the brim so it was time to take a short photo break for the following:

Sam is in school now.  Every morning, every day.  We are thrilled.  He has been making some wonderful progress and his speech is becoming clearer every day.  He LOVES school and his lovely teachers.

Ben's parents came for a visit last weekend.  Sam loved every second of it.  I left town but they found plenty to do.  Ben took them to the Farmer's Market where they picked up some persimmon and some pork chops.  Random but apparently delicious.  They also went to the Natural Bridge safari park.  Apparently, this is not the place for me as there is a giant scary ostrich.  I'm totally ok with missing that business.  Here is a little video from their adventure.


Finally, I was able to go spend five lovely (and rainy) days in Concord, NH with my dear friend Shannon (known as Sister Harmon the missionary to you Nebraska folks)  For the last couple of years, I have made an annual trip to do photos for her and her friends.  They live on campus at St. Paul's School which could quite possibly be the most lovely campus on earth. I have 13 shoots scheduled.  We had rain every day but for some reason I was super blessed and the rain stopped for most of our shoots.  Although I have a million more photos to sort through, here are a couple of little samples from my trip.

IMG_2379

IMG_0583-web

IMG_9640-web

IMG_9014-web

IMG_0043-copy

c_web


0 comments:

Post a Comment