Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 91 - License Plates

There were two packages in the mail for Sam today. 
Guess what they were?!  
License Plates!!!

My sweet friend April sent him a Utah plate.  Thanks April!  

Granny and Grandpa sent him a package of 10.  Between them and some of Sam's aunts and uncles it contained plates from all over including:
Idaho
Old School Idaho
Utah 
Virginia 
Manitoba Canada (Granny & Grandpa's Mission)
and my very favorite . . . 

1985 Maryland
IMG_7554

How great is that?

As soon as I started pulling them out of the box and envelope, Sam came running over to get a look. 

IMG_7543

He kept saying, "Oh, WOW!"  Since Sam doesn't say much, you know he must have been excited. He had to check out each individual plate and tell me what was on it.

IMG_7526

Here he was telling me "seven".  He always scrunches up his nose when he says "seven" and "six".

day 91

Cutest thing ever.  Thanks to all of you who helped make my little guy's day.
XOX  

0 comments:

Post a Comment