Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 82 - Peeps

I've been making and selling vinyl stencils for glass etching for awhile now but recently a cute bride messaged me on Etsy and asked about making some stencils to paint wood signs.  Upon doing a little research I found out that I could buy blank stencil plastic at Hobby Lobby that would work in my Silhouette!  So exciting.  She was pretty excited too.

I decided to put this new found fun to the test by making a T-shirt for my little guy based on a design I've seen all over the blogs.  

day 82

  The best part is I now have a stencil that I can use to make a million shirts! At least one more so I can perfect their little eyes.  These came out a little too big for my liking. 

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Didn't even notice the eyes until you said something about it. Alex gave it a thumbs up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee'hee...He needs a "chicks" one too! Like "Chick magnet" or something...

    ReplyDelete