Thursday, April 1, 2010

Activity Days

We recently moved back into my parent's ward. Since I already knew the Bishop, I had a new calling within a week. Ben . . . still nothing. I think I'm being targeted. Anyway, they called me to be an Activity Days Leader for the 10 and 11 yr old girls. SO FUN!!!

Last week we made these cutie-patooty headbands.


Photobucket

I got the idea from Emily. My BFF's Husband's Sister. Or the new fun new friend I made at their wedding. She is RAD. So creative. Check out her fun blog.


There are plenty of free tutorials online. Just Google it or just post a comment and I will send you the instructions.

So much fun. The girls loved it. Some were a little more adept at it than others but they were all excited and had a great time. They each made 4-7 headbands and ponytail holders and then donated half to patients up at Primary Children's Hospital. Each made a tag that said "Handmade by____."

So sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Way freakin' cute! You need to tell Emily you made them!

    ReplyDelete