Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crazy Kid

Disclaimers:
1. Please ignore the mess in the following video. I seriously clean my living room 5 times a day but it doesn't matter by the time bedtime rolls around. Its all a disaster again.

2. He usually wears pants. Oh, who am I kidding? This kid is the original "Pants off, Dance off"

Sam has a Toy Story chair. It is usually in his bedroom but tonight for some reason he brought it into the living room. By himself. Sidenote: He is obsessed with carrying large heavy items, especially my giant flour canister.

Anyway, back to the video. The following is a clip of his pre-bedtime game for the night. Every night he gets a little punchy does something crazy. Tonight I plugged in the video camera so I could catch it. The lighting is terrible and you can hear "The Office" in the background. This lasted for 20 minutes.

Crazy kid.

5 comments:

  1. 20 minutes you say? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny kid. By the way, happy late birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is going to LOVE amusement parks. He's made his own toddler version right at home. Good luck with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this post I came across a shirt at some store that said "Who needs pants with a shirt like this" and SO almost bought it for Sam! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete