Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

I love Thanksgiving Point. I love it so much that we had our wedding reception there. Ben and I were married in May and we hoped to take advantage of the gardens in our wedding photos.

And then the wind started blowing. Hard.

And then it got cloudy. Really cloudy.

And our photographer . . . we'll that leave that rant for another day.

Anyway, I am shooting there this week and so we took the opportunity to go check out the annual tulip festival and scout for some spots. Here are the things that I learned during out trip.

1. The gardens are gorgeous in the Spring.

2. Boys like sticks.


2. Boys like wheels.


3. Boys and sticks are inseparable. This was the result of several attempts to get one picture that contained Sam looking at a flower. Holding a stick.


4. Boys like to run and Dad's like to watch.


5. Ben has a lot of disdain for close-up pictures of flowers. He thinks they're dumb. I took this one just for him. I don't really care either way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment