Saturday, July 18, 2009

WHY ME?! The grossest post ever.

I generally try not to post about things that involve functions that take place in bathrooms or diapers but I just can't help it this time. So just a warning, this post does not follow that rule. If you want a cute picture post, skip this and go to the next post.

Sam has started leaving me (not Ben) "presents" in the bathtub. For this reason, I usually wait until he has completed his "projects" before I stick him in the tub. Tonight I thought I was safe to put him in.

Yeah . . . not so much.

He left me multiple presents.

That isn't the funny part.

The funny part happened after Ben came in to get him and stick him in the sink to clean him up and finish off his bath.

While standing there, waiting for the water, Sam left Daddy a present for once.

On the counter.

Gross!

I have never been so thankful for cleaning products that contain bleach.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't we love those "surprise" moments? Fun bath night for all.

    ReplyDelete