Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mama Wants A New Lens

So . . . I have a problem. Ok, I have a couple of problems but we are only going to go into one right now.

I want a new camera lens.

Badly.

Very Badly.

But wait, there's more.

Ben says I can't have one until I start making some money with the camera that the lens is going to be attached to.

Hmmmm.

So, with the help of Ben and my sweet sister in laws, I came up with a solution.

I need a lens.

People need pictures.

I like to take pictures.

I could use more practice.

I know people who could use pictures.

Let me take your picture!

I'm not professional but I'm better than some photographers in some studios (cough Kiddie Kandids cough cough). I've had people approach me to take engagements. I'll come to you. (as long as you live on the Wasatch Front) And best of all . . . I'm cheap.

I do mean CHEAP. As in, you set your price . . . for now. I figure I'll take the rest of the summer and work solely on a bid program. You make a bid, I'll probably take your picture. I'll burn you a CD with the images (all photoshopped and pretty) and then they are yours. Forever. You can print as many as you want. If you want, I'll even order prints for you. For cost. If you really hate them, let me know, we'll work something out.

What can I say? I'm a giver.

Know someone who wants pictures? Send them my way. I don't discriminate.

Appointment? Questions? Want to tell me I'm crazy? Email me at mamaneedsalens@gmail.com




This could be your child. Without the ketchup of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment