Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For your consideration...

Tracey claims this story is not funny and only Sam Earl and I think it is funny so I will present it and allow the 3 readers of this blog to decide.

Saturday we were over at Tracey's parent's house and she was watching John Tucker Must Die on tv, a movie about girls getting revenge on the hot shot high school womanizing basketball player. She was enjoying this movie but had to leave to go to the store saying that she would just look it up and finish the movie at home. Me being the nice husband I am, I offered to stay and take care of Sam since I know going to the store is much easier without a kid.

Later that evening we were enjoying a nice dinner at Zupas when I decided to ruin the ending of the movie for Tracey. I asked her if she wanted to know what happens at the end of the movie. Of course she said no. I proceeded to ruin the surprise ending by telling her that in the end John Tucker is playing a basketball game and there is a loose ball and a pile where everyone is fighting for the ball. Finally John Tucker stands up with the ball tossing the other players away and he has turned into a werewolf. Everyone is stunned and John goes down the court uncontested and dunks the ball. I even found some video of this for the blog



I also said at the very end he got together with his friend Boof and surfed on the top of a van. More video of this event, this time in espanol



Now I ask is this funny or not

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure how to even comment on this one. I think I am leaning toward agreeing with Tracey. Not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be the fact that it's late...but, I thought it was funny. So stupid it was funny? Maybe. But, I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam and I count for two votes and without even speaking to him I say:
    Funny x2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we are among the uncounted readers of your blog...but there are 5 of us, so we hope our votes are count.
    Shan: Hoes over Bros, baby. I'm with Tracey.
    Brian: Only because you reference one of the classic teen flicks of my youth...I'm with Ben.
    Cass: The warewolf is freaky. I don't like it.
    KK: Yeah, freaky. Are warewolf's real, mommy? Will Daddy turn into one? I'm scared. (Thanks for this one, guys)
    Brog: Woof-woof. (Baby for "cool dog")
    So, depending on how you count Brog's response, that is 3 for Tracey and 2 for Ben.

    ReplyDelete