Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Three Sams

Last weekend we took a trip south to see my grandparents and our friends Sam, Anya and their boys in Vegas. Our little friend Noah (Samuel Noah) was surprised to hear that this baby had the same name as him and his dad. (Coincidence? I don't think so) He started calling our baby "Sammy Do Do" I told him, "No, his name is Sammy Joe Joe." We then proceeded to start calling Noah "Sammy No No." I think he might have been a little confused.

Having so many Sam's also allowed for plenty of other jokes. For example, I was telling Ben that Sam needed his diaper changed. Big Sam then told me that he was fine. I'm not sure I would want to change Big Sam's diaper anyway.

Here are some pictures of our trip including a fun picture of our Sam and his Great-Grandpa Dannelly.
Big Sam, Medium Sam and Little Sam

Sammy No No
Sammy and Grandpa Dannelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment