Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crazy teenagers...

So recently I have noticed a disturbing trend in the generation of kids that are about 10 years younger than Tracey and I, in other words teenagers. This trend is to be constantly taking pictures of themselves and then posting them all over sites like myspace. If that is not bad enough by itself, they seem to think it is cool to pull some goofy face. Now I am aware that these are teenagers so maybe they aren't doing the face on purpose, and they may just look goofy but I think this is a small percentage. The reason I noticed this trend is Tracey's 17 year-old sister Bethany is constantly taking pictures of herself. Not only that but in every picture she is doing one of two faces. First of all is the mouth to the side, demonstrated by Tracey's brother Adam.

So that people don't think I am making this up next to the Adam picture is another taken directly from Bessy's myspace page. I add the disclaimer that Adam's pictures were taken first and then I found the Bethany ones

You can see that the two are nearly identical..











The next pose is what I like to call the "oh I am surprised that a picture is being taken as you can see by me looking off to the side in a "cute" manner." They hope that you completely forget that they are taking the picture of themselves and probably took like 5 of them to make sure it was framed correctly. Again here is Adam and then Bethany

Again the two pictures are almost identical










Finally I would like to point out this picture, again taken from Bethany's myspace page:
I could go on about what is wrong with this picture but I think I will let this video speak for me

3 comments:

  1. Just for the record, I didn't take those pictures myself, both were taken by friends, so ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks at teh cabin! hooray!

    ReplyDelete