Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Movies Part 2

So back by popular demand, and by popular demand I mean that I can not think of anything else I can possibly think to write about, it is the list of movies that I have never seen and all I know about them is what I have seen in the trailer. I think I said the list was supposed to be 5 long so I will do two more and then finish it up later on. Now I know that you are dying to hear about the most hyped, most highly anticipated movie of the summer Bratz but I do not think that I did it justice so you will just have to go see it in the theater just like every other person on the planet. The only questions left is how soon can they make a sequel and how high the box office records will be. Anyway, on to the precaps.

3. Knocked Up: aka The 40-year old virgin 2 the electric bugaloo. Ok so maybe this movie is not the sequel to the 40 year old virgin but it has the same writer, same director (which isn't too hard since the writer is the director), and almost the same entire cast. From what I hear even Steve Carrel has a cameo as himself. This is like one of those "Frat Pack" movies that has the same core people but it is about 100 times dirtier than any of those movies with Vince Vaughn or the Wilson brothers. If I did not know people that talked like the characters in the movie, I would think it was fake. Precap rating 3.97 stars

4. Ratatouille: How Steve Jobs continues to suck the cash out of my wallet. I was going to say that these two movies could not be more different but Tracey was nice enough to point out to me that one movie is made for kids and the other is about making a kid so I guess they are not as unrelated as I previously thought. Anyway, this is a Pixar movie so you know it is going to be really good for kids and with enough adult humor that grown ups will like it as well. Throw in the fact that it is about cooking and I am sold. Precap rating 3.76 thumbs up

The final Movie precap coming some time in the future

0 comments:

Post a Comment