Friday, June 22, 2007

Family Update


I figured that I would buy into Ben's new plan to give family updates. So here's the big news . . . After nine months as a temp I was offered a full-time position with BMW today! YEA!!! This is awesome for many reasons. First of all, I don't have to worry about Synthia (my awesome boss) packing up my belongings and fedex-ing them to my house because I smell funny one day and haveing the temp agency call and tell me that BMW doesn't need me anymore. I'll be much harder for her to get rid of this way. (Synthia, you know I'm writing this for your benefit!) Second of all I get awesome new benefits. I'm not going to go into detail because it's none of your business!


This is a little bit sad though because I moved from BIG desk to a smaller one. However, my new desk has an awesome view of the Salt Lake Valley and it's inversion (see picture). I only get this desk because my friend Maria is really nice and let me have it when she moved. What a sweetie! It's also a little sad because I have to move out of "man central" where all of my neighbors were guys who provided me with endless entertainment. Now I get Mandy and Synthia as neighbors which will be fun for a whole different set of reasons.


1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the family update- hooray for the BMW gig, that is pretty great. I also enjoy the non-family posts too- all of the videos are fab!

    ReplyDelete