Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vaca

Sam and  I are headed on vacation next week.  We leave Tuesday to visit my friend Shannon in NH.  We've been friends since I was in High School and she invited me out to come take pictures of her cutie family.  Can't wait!  Fall in New England?  Yes, please! In the last week she has scheduled 5 additional sessions for in the 8 days that I'm there.  SO FUN!

Then on the 14th, Sam and I fly to Orlando to meet Ben and my sister Bethany for a fun-filled week at Disney World.  You know how we love DW!  It will be Sam's first visit so it will be interesting.   Bethany graciously agreed to come with us and help with Sam.  She's a nice girl that Bethany.

I am super excited for the trip.  Maybe not flying across the country with Sam by myself . . .

Until this morning I was feeling really guilty about leaving Ben home alone for 8 days and then he decided to tell me how he's going to do to keep busy while we're gone.

Movies. Sleep. Wendy's.   I barely even remember what a these things are!  Well, maybe I remember what Wendy's is but seriously, who is on vacation here?  I have get take my full-time job with me in a stroller!

Somehow this morning I'm feeling a heck of a lot less guilty about leaving.

2 comments:

  1. I AM a nice girl, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Ryan thinks that I have it so easy coming up here to Utah... But lets think about it, I have two kids and he has an empty house.... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete