Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This place called the park

So I'm a bad mom. Until tonight I had never taken Sam to the park. He's been to the zoo, on lots of fun vacations, to Wheeler Farm etc. but never the park.

He was in heaven.

We just let him go in the grass and woodchips and he had a blast. Ben took him on the slide and he got to "play" on the toys. As much as he could anyway.

I practiced.

Of course tonight's pictures turned out much better than then posed one's I attempted Saturday. He was in a better mood. The lighting was better. I was more relaxed.

All in all a fun night for all.

(Unless your name is Kristy and you told me to post these, you can skip the rest of my proud mommy post)








(This picture shows how much he is like his Mommy. We'll see if he sticks his tongue out when he plays the piano.)

3 comments:

  1. ha, ha. he sticks out his tongue too! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a doll! I just love the pictures you take. That spiky hair is awesome too. It looks like you guys have so much fun together. Don't feel bad about not exposing him to things soon enough...he'll get plenty, plus they appreciate it more when they are a little older too. Glad to see you're doing well!! Take care, Mandi

    ReplyDelete