Monday, February 23, 2009

Sammy Photo Shoots


One of the most fun parts of having a baby is dressing them up and taking pictures.  The first two are pictures of the outfit Sam is going to wear for our family pictures in a few weeks.  My friend Shannen had the great idea of pairing the shirt I picked out with a tie.  She's our family stylist.  Luckily for me, our other friend Anya had pictures done last year and knew just where to find ties.  I found Sam's on Etsy.  The girl who made it for me is in Southern Utah and she made Sam's tie custom to match his outfit.  Her ties are so cute!  She even made it a "real" tie so that it could be tied loose.  Here is a link to her blog.  Thanks Jessica!!!


Ben likes that he is standing up in this one. He said it looks like he is getting ready to go somewhere . . . by himself. 

The next couple of pictures were taken one night while I was making a blanket for Sam.  Ben had a lot of fun using the scraps for baby dress-up.

Ultimate Warrior Sam

Burberry Chic Sam

Rambo Sam

This poor kid is going to hate us when he gets older.

3 comments: