Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho . . .

It's back to work I go.  

Can you believe it's been 12 weeks?!  I go back to work tomorrow on an adjusted schedule.  Sammy gets to hang out with Granny and Grandpa Hanson a couple of days a week and Aunt Bethany (aka Bessie) one day.  He will be spoiled rotten for sure.  Granny and Grandpa fight over who gets to hold him and he LOVES Bessie! He actually laughs more for her than for anyone.   After much discussion, we've decided that this will be a very temporary arrangement and I will be staying home full-time shortly. I love, love, love my job but we feel like it is more important to be home with Sam. My bosses are super understanding and have been very supportive of my decision.  (I think they are surprised that I am coming back at all!)  After all, who could leave this face?On a happy note,  I will be picking up piano lessons again after the first of the year, so if you know of anyone looking for a teacher, send them my way!  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tracey. That's awesome. Glad you get to stay home with the little guy. He's such a cutie and they grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Sorry I never called you back the other day. I am glad that it all is working out for you, though. It you ever need me, let me know and I'll still be glad to help! Good luck with the piano lessons! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff! I can't believe that it has been 12 weeks! Time flies, before you know it he will be in kindergarten. I sure wish we lived closer. I would LOVE to put Sammy in piano lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trace...sorry I missed your call the other day. I totally admire your choice to stay home with your little one. It's the right thing to do. You will NEVER EVER find yourself looking back on your life and saying, "I really should have worked more and spent less time with my family." He's your whole world now and that's how it should be. Congratulations. Now, see how hard it is to leave him for the next few weeks, then you'll REALLY know you made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete